It may seem like a small thing, but I think yesterday really was the first time that I have dared to daydream that I could be through this cancer business soon.
Here's why:
- Back in February, my M-Spike (how the cancer is measured) was at 3.7 and now it's at 2.2! The drugs that sent me to the ICU also knocked down the cancer quite a bit! The goal is zero.
- I have started my new chemo and am feeling fine, just a little tired. See sappy text message above.
- I will start a steroid in combination with the drug beginning next week, which is supposed to be way more effective.
Things to continue to pray for:
- That the chemo is effective and that when I start the steroid, I feel ok.
- Wisdom regarding where to get the stem-cell transplant. Our first thought was Seattle Cancer Care Alliance but Swedish Cancer Institute also does them and that is where I am currently a patient.
Again, we are so thankful for our amazing friends and family who have come alongside us every step of the way. Thank you for your prayers, love and support!


No comments:
Post a Comment